Unity seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Physician Assistant to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE. Physician will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal physician will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Major duties and Responsibilities include: assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for patients.
• US Residency Required
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Licensed to practice in the State of Indiana
• Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program.
• EMR and All Scripts preferred
• Active BLS
• Previous experience preferred but not essential
• Not Excluded from Medicare or Medicaid
• Full Time
• Monday – Friday
• Join two Physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant.
• See adults
• Malpractice-friendly state
• Primary care built-in referral base
• Strong specialty support
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana. Unity physicians are provided sufficient autonomy and decision-making authority to practice and meet the changing medical needs of patients, while enjoying the benefits and economic rewards of a large medical group. We offer excellent income potential, a great work environment and a competitive salary and benefit package that includes a rapid acceleration path to a partnership.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Relocation allowance
• Paid malpractice
• 18 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
• Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
• Customized marketing support
• Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE LAFAYETTE/WEST LAFAYETTE COMMUNITY AND INDIANA
The Lafayette/West Lafayette area is a wonderful place for family. It has many attractive neighborhoods, highly ranked public and private schools and offers a vast variety of entertainment, dining, cultural entertainment and family-friendly recreational opportunities. We boast an unmatched quality of life, low-crime community that is only a short drive to Chicago to the North and Indianapolis to the South.
West Lafayette is home to Purdue University and its vast educational, cultural, research and sports resources.
Because of its low cost of living, great home prices, green initiatives and access to premiere education, Lafayette has received numerous awards from publications such as Forbes and Money Magazine. To learn more about the Lafayette/West Lafayette community, visit the following:
In addition to all of the great things about Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana is one of the best states to call home. Here are more things to know about Indiana:
• House costs in Indiana are below the national average
• Indiana is home to the Super Bowl XLI Champion Indianapolis Colts, NBA Indiana Pacers, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (home to the Indianapolis 500 and Brickyard 500), NCAA Headquarters and the College Football Hall of Fame.
• Among our state’s many higher learning institutions are Purdue University, Indiana University, University of Notre Dame, Ball State University and Butler University.
• There are multiple cultural events, museums, symphonies, theatres and zoos around the state.
• For recreation, there is hiking, biking, camping, fishing and hunting, just to mention a few
• World class shopping can be found in both small village locals and major city locations around the state.
• Indiana is within driving range to other major metropolitan cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, Cincinnati and Nashville.
For physicians, Indiana is an excellent state in which to practice:
• Indiana was one of the first states to implement malpractice reform over 30 years ago.
• Indiana is considered one of the most physician friendly states in which to practice, ranking in the Top 5
• Indiana has low physician density compared to population
• Indiana has competitive insurance markets and relatively high reimbursement rates
• The Indiana State Medical Society represents over 60% of the State’s physicians, enabling its membership to be influential in state politics.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or Federal law.