Unity seeks a Purchasing Manager to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE.
Our ideal Purchasing Manager will work with other Unity departments and practices to ensure the accomplishment of the organization’s goals. They will be responsible for overseeing the activities of the purchasing team in procuring materials, equipment, and services. Primary job duties will include daily ordering of medical supplies for Unity practices, acting as a liaison with the finance department, preparing service contracts and quotation analysis, and participating in major contract negotiations with top suppliers.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field
• 3-5 years of supervisory experience
• Previous medical and pharmaceutical buying experience
• Experience preparing and negotiating service contracts
• Proficiency in Outlook/ Word/ Excel
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal
• Previous experience managing inventory preferred
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (additional hours are expected based on project load, deadlines, and meetings)
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.