Unity seeks a Radiology Scheduler to join our team at INNERVISION ADVANCED MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal team member must have with prior experience with medical terminology, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have exceptional communication and grammar skills & be self-motivated. This team member must be detail-oriented, have the ability to complete multiple tasks throughout the day.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must be a team player and display exceptional customer service
• Phone etiquette with the ability to manage multiple phone lines
• Proficiency Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational and communication skills required
• Medical office experience, in radiology preferred
• Experience with Allscripts EMR and Medinformatix software preferred
• Knowledge of medical terminology required
• Knowledge of ICD-10 preferred
• Healthcare Provider CPR preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Full Time, Monday through Friday, 900a – 530p
• Benefits Eligible
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.