Unity seeks a Referral Specialist to join our team at Unity Healthcare!
Our ideal Referral Specialist will possess time management, organizational, and strong communication skills in order to direct all daily patient referrals in a timely and efficient manner. The Referral Specialist will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with our current and potential referral sources.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Medical office experience preferred
• Basic computer knowledge preferred
• Must have attention to detail
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5pm
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.