Unity seeks a Registered Nurse to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center is an outpatient surgical center specializing in 11 different surgical specialties focused on providing the highest quality of care for all patients.
We’re looking for entry level or experienced Registered Nurses to join our surgical team! The Registered Nurse will be working closely with surgical patients, family members, and other surgical team members when providing excellent patient care.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology
• Peri-Operative experience in an ambulatory setting, preferred but not required
• License(s): RN
• Certification(s): BLS; ACLS, PALS, preferred but not required
• Full Time
• This position does not work weekends or holidays! Paid Holidays!
• This position is eligible for profit sharing bonuses!
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.