Unity seeks a Safety and Security Manager to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE.
The Safety and Security Manager will oversee a team of Security Officers and monitor daily duties. They will be responsible for responding to unusual or emergent situations, patrolling facilities and grounds, monitoring security cameras, answering alarms and investigating disturbances. The Safety and Security Manager will also provide safety training to employees and will assist with leading the Safety Committee.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Previous law enforcement experience required
• Must be professional at all times while displaying excellent customer service skills
• Must have exceptional communication skills and be able to follow procedures and guidelines
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality, have good judgement and decision making skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Must be able to pass the Indiana Law Enforcement handgun qualification course
• Must have a Concealed Carry or Personal Protection firearm permit
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.