Unity seeks a Scribe to join our team at PRAH INTERNAL MEDICINE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Candidate will be joining a well-established practice with one physician.
Our ideal Scribe will have a prior experience with medical terminology, charting physician’s notes, and have excellent communication and grammar skills with basic computer knowledge. The Scribe must have the ability to multitask and have attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Medical Office Experience
• Experience with EMR, required
• 2 Years Experience, preferred
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• Part Time
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
• 9am – 4pm, 1 hour lunch
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued Paid Time Off for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.