Unity seeks a Scribe to join our team at PRAH INTERNAL MEDICINE. The candidate will be joining a well-established practice.
Our ideal Scribe will have a prior experience with medical terminology, charting the physician’s notes, and have excellent communication and grammar skills with basic computer knowledge. The Scribe must have the ability to multitask and have attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must have excellent multi-tasking, organizational and computer skills
• Must display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
• Medical office experience preferred
• License(s): CMA or RMA preferred
• Allscripts PM/EMR knowledge is a plus
• Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply!
• Monday – Thursday
• 32 hours per week
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit-sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.