Unity seeks a Senior Operations Director to join our team at UNITY HEALTHCARE.
Our ideal Senior Operations Director will work with other Unity departments and practices to ensure the accomplishment of the organization’s goals. At all times, this position supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Primary job duties include supervising operations team, overseeing company’s medical office facilities, assist with preparing facility budgets, and assist with management of some Unity divisions.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field
• 5 years of healthcare/medical administration experience
• 3 years operations leadership experience
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving experience
• Experience managing budgets, proformas, and lease negotiations
• Ability to improve employee and staff development, relations, and services
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both written and verbal
• Ability to multi task and work well in fast paced environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with Electronic Document Storage
• Lafayette, IN
• Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (additional hours are expected based on project load, deadlines, and meetings)
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off for full-time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.