Unity seeks a Certified Medical Assistant, Registered Medical Assistant, or an EMT to join our team at WEST LAFAYETTE INTERNAL MEDICINE, a practice division of Unity Healthcare.
Our ideal applicant will have good organizational, communication, and computer skills. The applicant will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Phlebotomy skills preferred
• Medical office experience preferred
• License(s): CMA, RMA, or EMT
• Prepares patients by reviewing patient medical history and taking vitals
• Assist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physician
• Follow guidelines of HIPAA in maintaining patient confidentiality
• Performs additional administrative duties and projects as needed
• Part Time, 36 hours per week
• Benefits Eligible
• West Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 90 Healthcare Professionals in over 40 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Eligible employees are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued paid time off (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.