Unity seeks an X-Ray Technologist to join our team at UNITY SURGICAL CENTER, a practice division of Unity Healthcare. Unity Surgical Center offers an exciting and rewarding work environment with a variety of surgical specialties.
Our ideal X-Ray Technologist will be someone that has the ability to work in a fast paced environment and work efficiently under pressure. This individual will perform general diagnostic X-ray and fluoroscopic examinations. No weekends and no holidays will be required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
• Licensed with the Indiana State Board of Health
• Certification(s): BLS
• Basic computer skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Full Time
• Lafayette, IN
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT UNITY
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary and specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana.
WHAT UNITY OFFERS
At Unity, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our employees. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation
• Accrued for full time staff (PTO starts at up to 18 days annually)
• Paid Holidays
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Unity Healthcare, LLC to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by all applicable local, state or federal law.