Notice of Nondiscrimination
Discrimination is against the law!
- Unity Healthcare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- Unity Healthcare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- Unity Healthcare provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters; and
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats and other formats).
- Unity Healthcare provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters and
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact Kama Patton, Compliance Coordinator.
If you believe that Unity Healthcare has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with Kama Patton | 765-446-5084.
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Kama Patton, Compliance Coordinator is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal,
available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW, Room 509F, HHH Building | Washington, DC 20201
1–800–368–1019, 800–537–7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
View this statement in 15 different languages